WHAT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS ARE YOU TAKING?
Sunday Worship attendance is limited to 70 people, not including staff and volunteers.
Here's how to reserve a spot:
- You will need to have a Church Community Builder (CCB) account. CCB is a browser-based application that facilitates our online community. To create a CCB account, fill out this form: CCB Sign-up Form
- We will send out a Sunday Worship email invitation with instructions via CCB every Monday at 8AM.
- To reserve your spot, respond "Yes" to the invitation and select the number of additional persons in your household that will be attending. Parents, please include the names of your children who will attend childcare in the comment section.
- Reservations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis
Please review the guidelines below before making a reservation to make sure that you are willing to follow them and that you would feel safe with the following guidelines in place:
- It is strongly recommended that those who are at higher risk, or those who have symptoms or a fever should worship from home for everyones safety.
- Doors will be propped open before
and after the service.
masks are required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Family units will be seated together, with generous space between each family unit and row.
- No printed handouts of any kind will be provided.
may be placed in the designated box in the back of the room.
Childcare is available for Nursery through Kindergarten during the month of August.
Activity packets are available for Elementary kids who
will stay in the service with the adults. King's Kids will kick-off September 12!