1. USE THE RESERVATION SYSTEM
In order to keep our numbers at a safe level for social distancing, we are only allowing 30 people, not including staff and volunteers, to attend our in-person Sunday worship each week.
Here's how to reserve a spot:
- You will need to have a Church Community Builder (CCB) account. CCB is a browser-based application that facilitates our online community. To create a CCB account, fill out this form: CCB Sign-up Form
- We will send out a Sunday Worship email invitation with instructions via CCB every Monday at 8PM.
- To reserve your spot, respond "Yes" to the invitation and select the number of additional persons in your household that will be attending. Please communicate with your family members to make sure that you are not double-booking.
- Reservations will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
2. FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES
There are many strong feelings regarding the government guidelines for church services. Our intention is not to burden you unnecessarily, but is primarily to honor the Lord by “being subject to authorities…instituted by God” (Romans 13:1) and to care for the vulnerable, which is loving our neighbor as Christ commands. We thank you for your patience and compliance.
Please review the guidelines below before making a reservation to make sure that you are willing to follow them and that you would feel safe with the following guidelines in place:
- It is strongly recommended that
those who are at higher risk (pre-existing health conditions, immunocompromised,
or elderly) should worship from home for their own safety.
- Stay home if you have symptoms, a fever, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Doors will be propped open before
and after the service.
- Attendees will enter through the parking lot entrance and exit through the multipurpose room to the side alley.
- Every child’s temperature will be
taken, and it is recommended that every adult’s temperature be taken. Entry
will not be permitted for those who have a fever (+100.4⁰ F) including all
staff and volunteers.
- Face masks are required to be worn by everyone before, during, and after service except for those with special disabilities or respiratory issues, or children under 2 years of age.
- Everyone will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
- Handshakes, hugs, and fist/elbow bumps are discouraged.
- Social distancing will be required. Family units will be seated together, with 6ft of distance between each family.
- There will be no King’s Kids or nursery, so children will need to worship with their parents. Parents will need to be especially vigilant in making sure their kids are socially distancing.
- No printed handouts of any kind will be provided.
- The band will sing without masks, but it is recommended that the congregation not sing.
- Offering may be placed in the designated box in the back of the room.
- Access to the restrooms will be limited to no more than two people at any one time.